Microblading is a new, manual method that allows to recreate, correct and improve the appearance of the natural brow.
The results are natural looking and long lasting.
BA offers a two-day Microblading course where the students become familiar with sanitation, the technique and skin.
After this two-day 16 hour course, the students stay in daily contact with BA via the private online group.
- Basic Sanitation with Blood borne Pathogen Certification- OSHA required
- Brow Design and Artistry
- Color Theory
- Eyebrow Symmetry
- Skin issues
- Color Correction
- Different post-treatments
- The correct depth and pressure of hand tool
- Design natural looking hair strokes
- Before and after care
- Practice on skin simulation
- Practice on live models.
- Review and Quiz
Yearly money potential with Microblading: